1. We hold all funds safely within a Client Money Protection Scheme. As one of the only members of ARLA in Bristol we are governed by a Code of Practice providing a framework of ethical and professional standards at a level far higher than the law demands.
2. Our property list will be reviewed daily by our Lettings Team and all feedback will be formally documented and will be communicated to you regularly. We will always give honest and timely feedback to obtain the best possible tenants at the best possible rental income.
3. One of the members of our senior team will value any new properties. The marketing starts immediately and all new properties are uploaded to our web site and to our extensive range of other property portals within 24 hours. All prospective tenants will be contacted by e-mail or text notifications.
4. If you choose Full Property Management, Abode will allocate a personal Property Manager to solve any maintenance issues. They are a regular point of contact to ensure that issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively. We will provide property inspections routinely, which are carried out with photos and videos, to ensure that the property is kept to a good standard.
5. We offer free summary statements of income and expenditure for tax purposes to all landlords whose of managed properties.
6. We only accept the most suitable tenants who meet the thorough criteria of an independent referencing company (minimum of 3 references). We will always liaise with the Landlord before agreeing a tenancy.
7. We will continue to improve and invest in technology to ensure the best possible communication with both Landlord and Tenant. We currently use leading Matterport technology to capture a 3D Virtual Tour of our properties to improve our online presence. These tours enable a prospective tenant to be guided around the property in an immersive virtual experience.
8. We are proud to be an independent letting agent and have a wealth of experience and knowledge about Bristol.