0117 973 8866 | email@example.com
- We hold all funds safely with a Client Money Protection Scheme. As members of ARLA (the Association of Residential Lettings Agents) we are governed by a Code of Practice providing a framework of ethical and professional standards at a level far higher than the law demands
- We will strive to ensure that all voids are less than our average of 8 days. This includes a short planned gap period for changing over the tenancy.
- Our Property List will be reviewed daily by our Lettings Team and the full Abode Team once a week. All feedback will be formally documented against your property and will be communicated to you regularly. We will always give honest and timely feedback on your property and the market so we can work together to obtain the best possible Tenants for your property at the best possible rental income.
- Steven Harris, the Managing Director, will value 95% of properties and, all new properties are viewed within the first week by both Steven and Mike Dixon the Lettings Manager. We will upload all new properties to our web site and to other property portals within 24 hours, making your property available to prospective tenants at the first possible opportunity, prospects at this stage also receiving e-mail and text alerts.
- If managing your property Abode will always allocate a specific Property Manager to solve any maintenance issues. This regular point of contact helps ensure that issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively. We will inspect all managed properties every 3 months and agree actions in writing with you to ensure the property is kept up to a good standard.
- We will offer free summary statements for tax purposes to all Landlords whose properties are managed by us.
- We will only agree a Tenancy if the Tenants meet our strict in-house referencing criteria (minimum of 3 references). We will always liaise with the Landlord before agreeing a Tenancy..
- We will continue to specialise in both professional and student sectors; one of the few agents in Bristol who does so. We will also offer free help and advise in all the latest areas of lettings legislation.
- We will aim to adapt to your individual needs. For example, we will email statements instead of sending paper statements and arrange additional quotes for maintenance.
- We will continue to improve and invest in technology to ensure the best possible communication with both Landlord and Tenant. We currently use the market leading Lettings Software (CFP), sophisticated camera technology for marketing purposes and iPads during viewings.
I have dealt with Abode for many years and have always found them to be efficient in dealing with all aspects of property management. (Jo Perrett)